Saturday, August 15, 2009

My hands in pain NOW !




Situation : After examS. Finished foundation programmeS totally 15 subS . Tension-free.
FEELING : NO ACCOUNTING IN MY LIFE ANYMORE !
OH-YEAH!!!


Thing to do : Enjoy myself .
Improve and Upgrade myself, tougher life will be in the degree in Mass Com.



Hope : I can passed the papers with no any sub or retake !



Time was like dashing like lightning, already one year. Hi friends, we've been knowing each other about 1 years. Within this year, we know each other "more", really. Just like what XXX said, "see through". HAHA. Yes, me also "see through" loong time ago and after open minded i able to live happier and freely .


Learned to be SMARTER, otherwise rumours will generate and spread like nobody's business.


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wednesday went to Y-O-G-A
teacher praise me pretty :D
thay day was doing handstand AGAIN ! But this time using elbow to support the body.Before that, we have to measure the distance about where should our elbow situated on the ground.
Sharon and me "so clever" , situated the elbow at the wrong place and get our elbow badly hurt.

first day

2nd day

Yala, it looked doesn't matter at all, but quite pain because is Elbow so easily to get knock.
So, i still couln't do Handstand !!! Keep on practice ba, teacher say my hands and my shoulders got no power T.T

my hand pain pain, need somone to pamper. T.T


PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Nothing special, attended dar's tong gor saloon opening ceremony in PANDAN INDAH after acounting exam *Damn accounting paper make me fainted*. Many sawade-cup sawade-cup people there.

i thought i can get free hair treament / free hair wash/ free hair cut/ or free hair dye/ free manicure,pedicure ! kaka...thinking too much. Finally i get nothing

LERD HAIR DESIGHN HOUSE

THE way to washroom. keke



the washroom. keke




muahahaha..

THIS MADE ME LAUGH





all the foods are tradisional thailand food , not so suit my favour. :(





我的美人





Pork-many pork in thai food :(


Otak -otak



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Today is MR.keat big day ! happy _ _ th birthday, not sure, but sure very old.
I 'm so excited now, the movie today is *DISTRICT* .
OH MY MAMA~
cant wait.

1 comments:

mayw3n said...

wei,now your hand is more painful than last time the blood donation in camp ar?
hahaha...