Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Wednesday



Went for product training yesterday...
Wanted to drive myself, but end up i have no dare and coincidentally Dashchen was still worry about my safety so he sent me there :D
actually i'm not so happy after knowing it may take hours for that training, because i don't want him to wait me in the car for hours again like Monday. For me, his time is money cannot be wasted by doing useless thing.


Haiz...it happenned and he did it again.


Thanks dar. muaxh!


dYou're my superMan.d



So fast, i get my job for this coming weekend already.
Its been a while i have no working as a sampling promoter, can i do it ?
My explaining like shit yesterday while training, have to improve myself in these day . I scared i will been tested by the product supervision who will be walking among the customers.
Will they walk toward to me and say : *Suprised ! You doing a good job/You're really the worst promoter that i've never ever meet !*
OMG,that is scary.


We got a very profesional occupational name so called Brand Ambassador =Promoter
cheeers *
aGonna talk in detail and asmile hardly in this weekend. Go...Go...Go....!!!



After SUPER big jam, i rushed to Yoga class...
Yesterday class was so scary, i know my limited of ability so i stopped the teacher from pulling my legs to *somewhere* ....i scare of death
!

actually i was so interested of taking pictures of every posing i did in class, but i couldn't . May ask for sharon to help me the next time.
Yesterday, my teacher was doing magic again so i quickly capture down the posing she did.Haha! Sharon was much more faster than me to take out her camera huh....funny.



She is so flexible



After that, i went to night market with Dash dar :D
starving for food so we got PanMee and Soya Bean Toufu Fa Thong Yuang for my dinner at there. Both of my favourite food :D
*thump up



Then i get myself a boxes of apple mask , a T-shirt, 3 pair of cutie earings and 2 books.
Muahahaha~
satisfaction.
OMG, The fake CroP shoes are so C.U.T.E ...
I WANT ...!!!



Lastly, we have some chocolate ice shaving at 100YENS before we leave, when everything is melted, it's no different wit chocolate milk :D
so nice...
nah nah nah....
Happy happy day.



0 comments: