Saturday, September 5, 2009

My new hair style



Dar find me for breakfast everyday...
i like the sunrise, the morning breath ...
Suprised to see him wake up so early recently...
Thanks!
i like you come and finding me!!! really!!!
Don't wan to argue for any 1 second already, it's tiring and annoying!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Went to have a hair cut because i looked out of spirit with my precious hair...! and the hair colour is so ugly, new hair grow and the colour fade away and 2 different colour on my hair can obviously been seen by everyone under the sun !!!

i dun-wanna....dun-wanna !

My lovely mama really so good, she worried i will being unhappy so she give me money to have a hair cut...i chosen Senior to cut for me in GC ...still acceptable with the product ^^ but dar just don't like his hair cut from the Junior. ><




Healtier !

The another day is
Hang's turn....
Tag PitThING along....
otherwise, i will be died bored !

This is how my new hair looked like...
This is her's one...
She is very tradisional girl, so i still don't know wheather she like it or not.
haha
To WoonHang and PiTtING ,Thanks for dyeing hair for me...!!!
mUAXX mUAXX !!!
Daniel Ho, say "no" to black???
i'm dark Brown now . haha.

0 comments: