Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seafood that i've never tried





ShirleyWong was so bloody lazy of updating the blog these day !!!
not a necessary, but i really want a lively photo album for myself so i'm here now.
It's tiring ...man.



By the way, i want to force myself to be efficiency and keep my blog to be A.L.I.V.E ....
Beside any of the happenings,events or individual matter, today i gonna post something about the food i had never tried before in my previous years.....

Ahahaha...





The very Pure and Pale me was being a very good daughter in the previous lovely sunday to accompany my dad to somewhere to buy fish.Wasn't sound so good? The W.H.Y is as everyone knows DashChen mother is doing restaurant business so she do knows where to get cheaper and the best seafood in KL with the wholesale price.
As aunty knows my dad was "morbid interest in FISH" so she want to bring my dad to have a look. The W.H.Y I followed is because i wish to meet my Dashchen in weekend so we tagged along.







Just showing off of my nose.







So the shop is located at Selayang...





The six aquarium which is with Lobster, king crab and geoduck were seriously have my eyes stick on they at the first i walked into this shop. They are just so real and lively right in front of my naked eyes, since i have aften just see these kind of seafood in television.....


Ahaha! call me SAKAI ~





They looked so delicious, don't they?






I just so love what the way he is...






Fishes.






Aunty Jenny was picking up the still nice and fresh died creatures in the water.

Because we are not affortable to buy the undied one. Aha....
So we just waiting anything that is died, then on the spot we pick it up and buy, this can be 50% cheaper to buy compare to the living one.



















1KG RM228, how to say if the king crab is to be above of 1KG??

mean RM 684 will be cost for a 3KG king crab....
such a Luxury





adik-beradik Spider .....






In a good luck, a king crab was died and we as the early bird get the king crab.

Due to the death of the crab, it's just about RM 90 for 1KG. So W.E the lucky one decided to buy it and have a try .






They also having this California Geoduck, i wondering how this creature can be eaten.





Ugly huh?
Adik-beradik Pennis (>.<")




There provided service to help the customers to processing the seafoods they bought.
I think the external shell of the oysters are harmful ,it's very hard and can easily get your hands injured.
i got my hands and legs injured from the oysters before since very long time ago when i having fun in Pulau Perhentian .The wound can be very deep (T.T)





Aunty bought these....
i'm not interested (>.<")



At last, we bought Soon Hock,Lobsters,king crab,prawn,Patin Fish, some kind of LALA and bla...
totally RM 660+++
Personally not really a seafood lover, curiousity make me feel like i must have a try on it.

:D









with rich filling..dayumm







One day i will get very high choresterol and hypertension if i keep eating with no control....
no choices because i'm live for eat instead



我很富有,因为我懂得知足。

0 comments: