Thursday, September 24, 2009

My little shout out








Where your promised Mr.DashChen ?
Waiting for you to bring me out for breakfast from morning untill now... ...
i'm hungry now, and you have borrowed my car.
I got no transport out for food.
Your handphone is out of battery
Most probably you havent get it charged
my numerous call to you had flying to voicemail.

Where are you?



I thought today is Friday
Daniel date me outing tomoro and i told him "I have to work tomoro, not free."
haha
no idea why can i being so unconciousness.
Due to reason = TOO F.R.E.E ?
Yes, i think so.
attending only one course in a week , the others day remain so free .Beside keep calling Dash for bringing me out for F.U.N, i got nothing to do at home
bb Do admit, i'm very enjoying this type of life style
bb

tension-free situation ))



my dad started to complaint i have too little time for them
Back very late night these day
Parent very unhappy with it
They nagging with my sister
haiz.
i wanted to have a closer interaction with them
In my deep heart, I love them, nobody could ever replace them in my heart
but why i feel the GAP btw us?
i'm even closer my dash's parents.
sob, i'm so sad
i know all of these can be solve
I'm the KEY
I'M the one can unlock these locked door
Shirley wong,If you think you can, YOU CAN
!!!



0 comments: