Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya Holidays





Attended for the BBQ sessions in one of the secondary house on Monday night.
I felt the warmth of the old friends.
Attendance : Lawrence, Stephanie,WenZi ,Kelly,KahMun,Veron,Fei Fei,Sharon,Pauline and WaiOnn....

















I looked very pale again x.x

i think the friendship of secondary friend is the one can last for long and unbreakable one.They knew you better,they are the one who have to face you everyday last time,they saw you been whipping by the teachers.On the other hand they see your various aspeck of victory.


I miss my gang of secondary friend in a sudden....
SuYee,Ice Tang,LiSuet,Ketam,Elain and MeiKuan.

They are sweet friend of mine. Caring and the innocent one.
For others, they might just a very ordinary peeps or bookworms of the school.For me, they're intelligent ,caring,treat friend sincerely and the most important is They Understand Me Well =)
hmmm, i'M NOT SURE i think most of them had finishing STPM right now??? I'm not sure wbout what are they curently doing because most of them are not using either facebook or blogger or even Msn.Due to this reason may caused me have less opporturnity to keep contact with them beside using SMS.
Haha..i don't know WHY too..

d
i miss you ,babes d


Lastly,i really hope you guys can faster sign up for a Messenger account
TeeHee*




n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n





On the next day, i have my breakfast with my family at Makhota Cheras (my 2nd home) .LOL
no idea why my dad wasn't in a good mood on that day. =(
Luckily got my sister, i think she always know how to cheers my dad well.
Finally my dad just E-M-O la, need to get people attention .LOL


Before leaving, he teased on my mom by not waiting for her to get into the car,then pretending the car is going to go while the others had get in the car.LOL.
i think this is the fun that should have btw a pair of old couple.



Afternoon, as DashDar promised he brought me to Sunway. Finally somewhere different.Pheww~
Wilson brought along his new gf also, the dota queen. This gf is gorgoues ! Cun ! Cun ! Haha.
...



I tiep all my fringe up with confidence.
Clap*Clap*








We went to buy ticket at first, the queue is so damn LONG.
Wilson had booking for his's ticket with his i-Phone, so Dar asked him to find wireless to book for us again on the spot
.


Then
the good news is he get to book the tickets for us .
the bad news is he has wrongly booked for the penang GSC for OUR's ticket.
oh my mama.....




So, we ignored the movie part and go for FOOD.
See....my fringe is back with me after few hours.
LOL






Octupus sexy mouth






My hair grow very fast.
Just a blink of eye, the hair has become longer already.Damn!










Thanks for the shoes ,Dar !
i rotated the wrong way for this picture,so as you can see i was actually stepping nothing.













His used-to-it Expression





I saw a boutique in Sunway, the tee,the dresses,the sneaker,the bags those are definitely MY STYLE ...
Dash bought me a bag and a dresses from that boutique.
Oh yeah baby, i'm excited for it.






The last station we went to Cheras Selatan for G-Force
very nice movie...
cute mouse, yes! for me they're just a mouse ! Aha !





Dash bought me quite a lot of thing recently
But i treat it as i owing him first.
Once i got money i will pay back.
Boyfriend is good, we can return them money whenever we can.
now i started to work...
i got my own pocket money from parents every month
That's more than enough for my daily use
Now what i have to plan for is to earn RM 1177 (1ST MISSION)
that's my retake fee.
After i earn more than that only allowed myself to use my salary to buy whatever i wanted.
!!!
Mission ON !
owing dar $ $ $
Here is the Invoice
=)



0 comments: