Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All bout my crapsss 2



I got a strong feeling on writing my blog now...
so i'm doing..........
=)

enjoying my happy mode, although my assignments haven S.I.A.P
Persuading myself to relax since i have postpone all the workss,
and i'm really do lor =)

Monday, the pegawai came to collect the ptptn forms, haha, i'm finally done with my apply now just waiting for money come in.
PERHAPS everthing is all right !
and i'm swear i will never ever use that account money to buy any personal thing
i S.W.E.A.R =)

About my photos, congratzz.....
Mr.Teh claimed that those all the craps are C.R.A.P.S and all equally sucks. I understand it, although the words didnt come out from his mouth just now.
how.....?
Just change topic lor, because after choosing Pollution i only discovered how clean actually our's land are. SWT. Not a easy mission to take those dirty river or garbage or mayb i'm too lazy to go out? HAIZZzzzzz...
Petrol sign appeared will generate bad feeling lor, and many rape cases out there.


EverYthing is running very slow but in progressing.


Gan-Jeonk ....



Today we learned photoshop in the class....
i'm so so so super duper happy because i atleast know how to use that, although just know about 0.5/1000...
it's real complex one lor.....X.X




Just now, i bring dar for 辣汤 in Kajang. Damn enjoying one cox we were bloodyyy starving at that time. And, *ahem am actually cant wait for wednesday..........
because wed night market is selling **烧豆腐**!!!
it's real yummylicious one lor. Last week got my 1st tried.
As you can see, i kinda desperate one lor. ><"




Dunno start from when, i got seldom upload photos in my blog.
as a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY desire learner.should upload more...i guess... haha

0 comments: