Monday, April 26, 2010

C-A-M-E-R-A



still rememberer,
i told Dash i will be using my W580 for another 5 years(25 yrs old)
but.......
W580 spoiled already
i should say,just the camera cannot function anymore.
How i gonna survive without camera?
Besides keeping the memories, it also did help me a lot for my studies.
especially in drawing...haha

How?What should i do now?
i'm not the one who abandoned you , you're the one giving up to be with me
T.T
sad
heart-breaking


now is 2:00am
Happy Birthday DaddyWong
Just celebrate in mu house.
Suppose to have a small gathering in BengKee Restaurant, just the old couple have a little argue in the morning.
(my dad step on my mom's tail)
So ended up, my mom reluctant to celebrate with my dad.

so......................
ended up need Mr.Dash to change the plan. Thanks**
Well, as my dad said, we had never have any celebration for his birthday.
So, today is the first time
sound so keliannn , first time




Dar and me bought a camera for my dad
a point-and-shot as well as the portable one.
(haha, camera for sure is portable one, just sometime i don't think my D5000 is portable ><)


he's so happy, i'm sure .
Firsttttt timeeee worrrrrr.
got cake and big pressie =)


Happy Family
=)


Really a Happy day
camwhored with the family members
we were so excited to use tat mini tripod.It's so useful and conveniet ^^
must take more pictures in the future !

my house currently got 6-7 camera right now
but got 4 out of 7 were already ROSAK
R.I.P
no doubt, those digital thing is very fragile.
How long is my D5000 life span? ><




Have i tell you my dad is a Designer?
a man who always design the rough iron door gate for his client.
He's indeedly need a camera to capture any nice door for his further reference when he's about to draw ^^
and he will be having tripS atleast 2 time in per year.
so, camera is the best choice in present. Perhaps~


Happy Birthday!
we love you!



0 comments: