Thursday, April 15, 2010

my visual com project is finally done




In a speed of light, we had finish our LAST photography class on tuesday.
Suppose to say, all the class is ended, final reached, saying bye bye to this semester soon.
OMG, so fast.
this semester, really a tiring one.






and yesterday, i ffk my friends.
In the ends, i have been ffk by my friends too.
this is so-called revenge?


In addition, i have finally done with my visual com final project and passed up yesterday!
feel so
Y.E.A.H
but the very cin-cai one since i have doing this project for so long time and i was putting so many effort on doing this.In the end, which is also the last time before pass up.which is also tuesday night...........
I end up watching PPS and don't ever want to get my hands on that booklet anymore.
HA-HA
watching PPS is really nice =)





okie, must take picturess for it.....
all of these are my efforts.....
i hope i can remember these after 50 yrs later .....
(^^)




COVER PAGE





SIGN BOARD DESCRIPTION.





THE DANGEROUS OF ROAD.
as you can see, is real dangerous one with the moveable car and lorry. LOL.




TRAFFIC LIGHT VS PEDESTRIAN ROAD






CYCLIST SAFETY







WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR WHEN CYCLING






PEDESTRIAN SAFETY



Laught on me, just done 6 pages of content !!!
and the contents was like no content ?
haha....
i feel likes laughing now.
Anywhere, this booklet is for children so it looked not so profesional and a lil childish
and it tooks me hours for all the typefont, drawing and measurement.
Especially all are 3D effect.
Not sure, have i done with what the lecturer was actually request for.....
i tried my best
and
i have to say......
i still feel proud of myself
i did it !!!




Yesterday, i have my entire day with my darling......
loooooong time didnt stick together already
happy
On the other hand, i have no ever start on my studies at all !
and tomoro is the first Final.
i feel like killing myself now because i'm stilll blogging .
oucsh ~


0 comments: