Sunday, June 7, 2009

A bar of cocoa?



it's nearly 2a.m in the morning.
and yeah....I'm still on the line.
Searching some nice and meaningful love songs through KuWo.
and
singing it with the lyric.
Words is powerful, everthing can pour out through the songs.

Yes. I'm unhappy again.
Have anyone tells you, the person who is in love may get higher fluctation in emotion changing?

He bought me a bar of chocolate and send it to me just now.
He was crazy......
Whatever crazy action a gf/bf would do in their love period can be consider as RoManTic...

i love bf acting crazy thing for me, for proving me his love....his sincere.....or whataoever....
But, not on the AM plzzz......coz human on earth now started to be insane especially in the midnight or so called Morning. It was like Man turning into werewolf after the appearences of moon.
They would do whatever crime in possible.

however, i do appreciate it.
Thanks.

Hope everything will be fine.

0 comments: