Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hustle bustle of life



I went out for the previous days....
from thursday untill today...
Exhaused !



I drove to Kuala Ampang again , to fetch this baby.

This wasn't my original plan for Friday,but i changed it just because of the begging face of Daniel. So finally i brought along my Dash along wit the gang.

You have no choice to say No, i guess.

Firstly we went back home for my shower time,coz my hairs was in a messy and oily status.Women always takes time to be prepare so i opened Eden Lake for him to watch. Suprisingly,he didnt feel any uncomfortable or disgusting toward this movie. He is Cold blooded or the effect just too fake? However, i do not ever dare to go downstair to watch the movie for a minute.Whenever the actor started to scream or groaning, i also following to scream on upstair. Cowardice is me, I'm cowardice. =.=

After Keat's house for gambling (of course not me!)
We Went to Kajang, my hometown for Satay.
Actually i know where's satay is better in the town but i think i better keep silence. (Although i WASN'T for the whole day)
:)
*Malaya Satay* is nicer ,Daniel ! They got the real Ketupat which is really packing with the "leaves", bawang is bawang, timur is timur ! =.=
sorry, i was born in a family which is very particular about FOOD, and my boyfriend family is operating in restaurant business.
nVm.
I'm a very cincai person :)
What i need is something that we can put in the mouth and masticate when we're in dead hungry.




Had loads of fun on that day.
My engine turned ON again...totally lost control , i was hyperactive.

People dunno sure judge on me with my crazy laughing and high volume of speak. Aiya! whatever! i feeling so free to being myself :) Mask-off time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was another outing on Saturday ....
Several of us had date with the young lecture, Jenny.




mm...
Worries + excited for that outing.
Because worry about what languages and what should we communicate with Jenny !
In between, i was a very "indoor gurl" who not really like to go out . If and only if, somebody give me a amount of money to buy my desire, otherwise i would like to stay at home. :)
mm....
it's okay if the programme is to sing K ,movie or FOOD. Yeah~
Paid rm17 for 3D animation * monster VS aliens *
Cartoon always the interesting one, all of the stories might just come out from the imagination of the creaditors.I always love cartoon, no matter Madagascar,toyStory,stich and blablabla...




and yeah~
i got Thai Food for dinner in A WEI RESTAURANT with ma lovely family.
it doesnt a matter to have both lunch and dinner with Thai Food.
:)
I Think the foods is undoubtable tasty at first, and i changed my mind when i get back home.......... thirsty like nobody's business.
however, i think i will go again :)
i miss their TomYam soup.
Why my life would always stick to TomYam?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Sunday = family day

They're same with me , getting bored from shopping ! Since we had went to Broca(Semenyih) on last week. So we went to BaGan Belalang today ! :) as peoples know, Malaysia have nothing to visit Beside the pantai pantai. The destination of today is also Pantai but it's somewhere located at Seremban so there wasnt a beach that having pure ,fresh and clean water.

Want nice beach and wonderful sea view go Sabah's beaches or the west side of Semenanjung Malaysia ^^ i'm sure going once a day

Many malay families picnic on the beach, they were like bringing along their pot,pan and gas there for cooking ....swt. They really got the mood

Many people go to the middle of the sea to catch crab :) sure fun!





Moo-Moo Cows and goats is everywhere on the road. They looked so adorable.

Then, we went to Tanjung Sepat for Seafood. In btw, there has a bridge called 情人桥.
haha....
Nothing special...untill my parents met their friends in the restaurant.
mmm.....come so far also can met friends. World is so small or everyone has enough with the hustle bustle of city life?

0 comments: