Sunday, June 28, 2009

A tragedy...

Thursday, after lunch with ms Jenny,Tencent and Dawn...
While i was walking the way to Block A ,
an oversea student was falling down just right in front of me ><
I forward to lend my hand to her
And i think she's really seriously injured therefore she couldn't walk
Luckily and fortunately Tencent was there also. : D
i have no choice but to fetch her to the nearest clinic since the UCSI's clinic was closed.
In short, i was RuShinG here and there on Thursday. Mess!
After all then have to meet up with the guys and to buy the cake for MJ.
Pheww~



Friday, as i promised to the oversea student
i gotta send her to the bone setter Sifu which i know since she has nobody can bring her already.
I was IN A RUSH again.
because she having MidTerm on 1.15pm
so i have to send her back to UCSI after she finish massage on 1pm.
Repeating To and Fro for the 2 days....
I was starving terriblely after settle the girl
Thanks for Dash bring me lovely lunch. : D
After all, meet up with the guys to Pavillion for Transformer.
Cloudy and me, almost fall asleep in the cinema.
I stand for my sleepyness bcoz everyone rates this as a excellent movie.
For me, Transformer is a "Boy movie" that consists of Giant robots and fighting. >.<"















she is a pretty girl.








Ken


About the oversea student, she is keep calling me for my help now.She wants me to bring her to a better Sifu to cure her leg. I know helping people in trouble is good, but i dunno should i give her further assist or not. She is really totally a stranger just fall down right in front of me. And me, as a human with conscience helped her one time, second time....and should i help her the third and continues times?

Dash just keep scolding me stupid and asked me to ignored her.

I'm not regret what i have did but i'm happy that i helped a person in difficuities.

0 comments: