Monday, June 29, 2009

iT's on TODAY !!!



like the classic song of MJ alots! - Heal the world.
miss him alots in a sudden.



Sister has been quarantine started from today, she must be happy because she isn't welcoming by her school. Ha! How about me? I got no where to sleep, anyones willing to lend me their bed? Ar, i don't care...i will be sleeping with my sister tonight. If i got infected,that must be so enjoyable coz not needed to go to school. :D


Ar, i'm just trying my BEST to evading myself from the heavy assignment and the stupid Malaysia Studies Exam ! Wat's wrong?




So pandai am i, my mind keep reminding me the QM exam is on tomoro. Unfortunately, it's on TODAY. Well, first tried to do a damn and simple revision 30min before entering exam hall. Good! i think i'm good enuff ! LOL...

0 comments: