Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Day???








Travel all way long to kuala ampang for Dash.
Just for him as i promised.
Never expect you'll bring me for good food...
Just really wish to have a stroll around the small village and eat the Ice Kacang and Nasi Lemak which u brought me before.

我也是一个重感情的人

Thought to recall back the feeling of the past, you carried me with the old motorBike.
:D
I REMEMBERED i screamed so loud that time.Damn worry i will fall down.
Now i wondering, was me too afraid of Death, OR i have no confidence on you. >.<"

\




However, i love you still.



i scolded you for dunno-what reason just now. Just unable to specific out what the reason, but the problems is existed. Just many unsatisfied inside my heart, all of those exploded in a sudden. You did wrong? Yes,but most prob may be i was not scolding about that. I also dunno.


*************
***
*****
*************




Mrs Jenny went lunch with us along. i Couldn't make it to the Nasi Lemak...
never mind, but in my deepest heart i wish to have only both of us.

不只是你,我也和你一样的很在乎的

never mind.
This is one of the reason why i love you too, able to take good care of family.





LOL... I ate nasi lemak, laksa curry, duck, 1/4 ABC ....






i was playing with the dog, while the auties gossiping
about the "磨豆腐" thingy.
Now i only know that meaning.





Gucci was like reducing in size...
it looked smaller than the older days...
LOL....
actually if i got the chance to have a dog, i will not choose this type of breed.
In addition, Gucci looked like a fox.He is not my type. KAKA.

i like bigger size mia dog such as golden retriever.



Lastly...within these several days. I thought of what will be my future carrers. I take it so serious, and i put interest and hapiness the first. I think Job that will bring you joy ,satisfaction,hapiness and related to our interest is very important.
Eventually, i would like to be a part of wild animal welfare worker. WWF?
i just feel like to protect the animal from cruelty. :)

hope i can do it.

0 comments: