Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gucci, i need you



"He" always block my way


always see this lazy cat once i stepped in my house.
Envy "him".....优哉游闲


everytime i see "him" after i came back from class, i would feel relaxing.



Went to settle down all the unpaid bill ,then it's SaSa time.
First time paying the DG by myself since i have using it for such a period.

Dash, you called too much already >.<
never mind. i said, When you have any difficulties, i;m not the one to leave you but help you .*say cheers*

Met 2 people today. one is aunty,another is uncle.
Blame to myself for being so poor in parking, so the aunty keep watching on me while the way i was trying to park my car exactly inside the rectangular Lot . Lol
IF can,Don't knock my mirror next time , scare me alot.

Then i saw the uncle which taught me drving last time. He is a good and patient teacher ! *thumb up*
i smiled with him, as well as him.
:)

THANKS YA....but untill now i still coulnt drive and Park my car well ~
what a sad case !



Gucci in da BASKET !!!
I KNOW you love me right?
i nearly hug you back to my home for one night sleep yeaterday. ><>
Dar...fast fast persuade your mummy to let Gucci to me ><





i love the way you kiss at my forehead,cheeks nose and lips yesterday. :)

Your hug is warmth. :)



日子越来越难过了,接下来会是长时间的上课时间,很辛苦的做assignment,很一样的吃着 saver set meal,set lunch, 不停的晒太阳去拿车, 很折磨地进行着相思两地。。。。

0 comments: