Sunday, June 28, 2009

Leave me NOT !!!

27th June 2009
Saturday
The happy day with ma babies girl. : D'
really really happy to have lovely friend like them.
Lunch at BC.Will never go there anymore.Bored!
Date Japanese Food next time ya. STart saving from noW!
We're tripple that day....called us Tripple *>*



Vicci, the poh bought SeLiPar



Vicci is Windy




Blowing our hair in a wavy way




Hang's face is loooong. :p
Blerk~



Shirley Wong Changing hairstyle SOON.



Hand in hand.We're UNITED.



Thing aka soh-Ba-lack . LOL


On the way to Drive-Thru MCd , i guess.




I love this so much ! Thing and me are twin !
Hang is the exception. ==
( I'M still holding Hang's chocolate Sundae in this)


(I'M still holding in this pict untill...........)


The sundae gone ~


We didnt the dissapeared of the sundae....


............



Then the sundae was found under Thing's butt !
The charlie angel just keep shouting.Gosh ~
why the girls can totally didnt realize,finally the ants get hapiness. LOL


muack~



Besties .





sleepy Soh-ba-lack








Hope our friendship can last forever.
i know that legend wasn't true ! I deeply believe that Tripple can always be together !
Hope Thing broke down, then not goin to Taiwan anymore. Kaka...
Leave me NOT.
l.o.v.e YA...

0 comments: