Friday, September 19, 2008

a good girl expression


Day passing so fast.....
What a Friday?? A day comes by that shown a week is goin to finish,
Friday usually was a day that i would be waiting for in a week...
Everyone do got the same felf as me. (Mayb, atleast JiaWen is)


haiz....

since i started my coll, friday doesn't meant anything already. I got class from 11pm to 5pm.
5pm !!! My studies fullfilled my Friday !!!
i don't care, bcoz my dar also dont have time for me already started from this WEEK. So, Friday??? meant nothing !!!




Today laughed insanely in psychology class. I dunno what the hack happened to me !!! The class is about 3 hours looooooog......!!! And seem like the Ucsi so understand about what the students wish .They wanna to let their students felt themselves were in winter condition (>.<)' So they opened their air-condition made us freezing all the time.




Recently everyday also stick with JiaWen, soon .....i will fall in love with her !!!
haha....
from monday-friday !!! Just like what she said today, we meet each other more than our's bf.
OMG
I duN WAnna ~~~~ Joking~~
honestly, i felt i'm lucky to get her as my friend ,atleast i still got the energetic energy to attend class everyday. Good la....coz we're quite "match" and there was a fate between you and me ^^
We have another 3 and half years to stick together. ^^
Actually what a conincidence, we're choosing the same main course ^^




Today in psychology class, the lecturers taught the topic about HAPPY.
When seeing the word of HAPPY , i could think about Jamie. haha. She is the most happiest, optimisim person that i have met.
Talk about Happy, i think i'm turning into better and better compare with the last time me already. I could think many thing in a positive way and not to compare to let myself feel better.
bcoz....JEOLOUS comes from COMPARE.
we should see what we having but not what we do not have !!!
we should compare what we got with the poor one instead of the rich one.



That's why....i'm felt satsfaction in life





Furthermore, i found out there were several of my friends have listed me as the Lucky one in the group, They would always felt they unable to get what i got.
i'm really lucky. At the same time, i'm appreciate what i having now. I do not want be regret once a day when anything gone in my life only realize how good there were.


sometime,i would really felt that i got more than enough in the state of family, sibling, friend and lastly Boyfriend
MAYb someone could judge my dar with many different complaintment, but who know anything that was happened and we'd walked along these years.
About family....my parents have giving me everything i want.
they are not the wealthest , the richest....but i'm really satisfied.


Recalling back.....
recently i really get alot alot of thing in my life
i GoT new friends whose are really filled up my days,
i got a car, althought it's not a mini cooper or mercs or bmw....i'm more than satisfied
i got a stronger relationship with him, since we have lesser and lesser time to meet each other.
finally...
i got my pendrive. HAHAHAHAHA
(thanks dar....really suprised that you bring it to me in the morning)





THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY.


A FRIDAY NIGHT WITHOUT ANY PROGRAMME.


i'm really a good girl...




0 comments: