Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ya... friday coming ~

a windy thursday night.
it was a bloody cold night ! feeling wanna stay inside my blanket untill tomoro morning
recently i didn't talk so much in front of my frens, hope they wouldn't noticed ....
in a very moody mode these few day, nothing happened just mayb the present of "girl fren" occured it ~~
Damn .........
i got no mood at all, langsung tak suka to social fren >.<>
i'm quite weird about myself why didn't have any response after parents telling me to buy me a car just now. Kenapa i jadi macam ini???? Untill my dad asked me

: u're not happy meh?? i buy a car for you Wor??
: happy. u wan buy , buy la ~
: huh?? u just give me this response ar??
: OS ( what emosion u expected i will give u??)

Seriously i am so so so damn happy la, just i dunno what to expressed !
S-o-r-r-y . i promise this is just temporary
Not a Chronic effect !!!
hehe...
i just finish reading JiaWen article, damn funny ~
laughing like nobody business !!!
thanks alot, bcoz i happier !!! haha...
actually i'm quite easy to happy and laugh. Mayb just a silly joke or a silence stare.
that's my dar always did to me. He always know the way to make me laugh !!! Mayb he is too good in acting ^^ this is true
this is one of the abilities or what we say characteristic that my aunty's Gf (ya, gf) estimated from his birthday. She told me , my dar can be a good actor or make a good performance on stage . Fastantic !!!
hehe.....

he could turn my life to colourful and full of laughter ^^


today got class at 4pm, before that i have my lunch with thing.....
so happy to found out a place that we can "pou" for long hour. ALot of comic, internet, games and finger food...
we really need this type of cafe so Much , bocz the timetable we planned not nice as we want....So, next time we not need to go mid valley la . haha
Fortunate today class no cancel, if not i gonna upset toward this coll .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
attention !!! sharon !!!
A guy comes toward me after sharon, hang and jiawen leaving.........
he said
: do you know "shiling"???
: ceiling???
: hmmm...sharin?????
: SHARON?????
: Ya...Ya...Ya...
: why??
: May i know she having bf or not???
: ...............

i answered him "yes"
he looked so dissapointed .....man ~ chill up !!!

haha, i enjoying to see the face he showing out after my answered and he told me he had observed sharon around here for a few days...OMG ~ i was like???? wat??? u saw her then u got fall in love with her ar?? first sight love???
haha~~~

so fun ~


Yeah ~ tomoro can meet DAR ^^
Yum Yum...he gonna be my Dessert for tomoro !

0 comments: