Wednesday, September 3, 2008

today is wednesday


wednesday
today is my second day of lesson in UCSI.

it's so sad to know that, there was a must to taking totally 14 sub for my foundation !!!
so burden man !!! i must try my best , get beyond what i expected with my abilities !!!
i MUST pass !!!
MUST!!!
otherwise i cant borrow the loan
if i cant borrow the loan
then there will a obstacle to DEGREE.

hmmm...
these two day i just let myself had a tour around the campus, bcoz majority the course we chosen were cancelled !!!
do not know suppose to be happy or not...
i really hope tomoro class will not be cancel...Pls! Can i beg here ar? otherwise do inform us earlier la .
and bad news !
the timetable is fulled !!!
unbelievable, we're busy compare with A-level students.
the Time is the worst...! really need a smart management on my time after several day the lesson started.
Really cant suit to the college life, and i troublesome my mummy ! feeling so sad, but sounds like my parents is buying me a car.
IF do, i really feel so thanks to them. Demi aku, both of u have to spending so much for coll
of course IF do not, i also feeling thanks and appreciate one...got the best parents of the world ^^
To make life easier, i'll try my best to drive on the road althought i trying so hard for turning myself to be Dare and confidence !
(if i getting a car la)
let's make myself compare to some of the oldfolk+woman , they can drive (^.^) this can motivate me^^
so
IF U THINK U CAN, U CAN !!!
a slogan i learnt when the UPSR seminar ^^



Headed to mid valley for a movie today , bcoz all the class cancelled !!!
S.U.C.K
finished movie on 3pm, then bla bla bla bla 5.45pm onli reached home
when i get home onli realize i forgotten to buy a present for the baby....T.T it is a good place for me to choose a special gift for the baby girl . wasted!!!


seriously, i feeling i missing you so much after enter college. so sad.
*miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you*
i can feel that u're ever more worry about me , and about my circle of fren...it's sad to telling you the truth, i'll meet up many male here beside mf female la. But, i never over the white line . i'm sure !!! i can behave myself , you must trust me like the way i trust you. it's the onli way ^^
stop finding those illogical reason argue with me .come on we can stay peacefully.
i can promise to like usual to gv you some text.okie. hehe.

quite happy that knowing you are getting yours car well-repair soon ! bcoz OUR friday is full with my tutorial and psychology class. NO MORE meeting in friday. But, luckily yours car gonna ready.We can dating at night ya...yeah baby !

omg.....

but dar....

you're goin to work soon, then we're left only 1 day to meet and the worst is your holiday will not be on weekend.Unfortunetely i'm only free on weekend.
i'm terriblely sad about this. NEVER MIND. We suppose to look further, look for our future!!! right? ampang -cheras =near !!!


thinking positively wong . chill up !!!

0 comments: