Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself

I'm here wishing me, myself Happy 18th Birthday
i'm officially 18 years old nOw !!!
Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me~
~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ~~
Today i was trying so hard to make myself to be happy....
untill now..............................................................................
i have been laying on the bed for the whole day, really sad! cant imagine My 18th buffday just passing like that. Really no comment on it.....!
Okie. i should be happy !!! i still having alot alot alot alot of FRIENDS and the most important is FAMILY......they will always be there for me.
since yesterday until now, i have received all yours guys greeding via sms . Thanks so much. i'm appreciate it so so much. You all still put ME inside yours heart. ^.^
i love you all ......
muackc.....
Actually this year buffday is meant alot for me, bcoz i'm officially turning into adult . I really put my expectation too high and having a great desire to get something different today. haha. final answer is i failed to get it...!
Yesterday can consider as I never sleep....! from 12am to 6am. I cant do any explanation on it, why. I just wanna stay sms with my frens...but, haha they asleep. Nobody accompany me, i just keep my eyes opened for the whole midnite. My fren said that i'm too happy and that's why i cant fall asleep. was i ??? Not exactly.
Mayb i knew Why....
i may told you,i do not care about my buffday but i'm surely lying. I DO care of my this year buffday.
i do care it so so so much!
i knoe you have no money...coz i borrowed and bcoz of some reason cant pay back you instantly. I'm so sad to put you in this situation. It's shame to telling people that my bf have no money to celebrate with me. haha
Yesterday i wanna withdraw my money out to pay you back , not bcoz that i wan you to buy me anything. But, i understand your situation.
it's irksome when i'm failed to do so.
Yesterday i was so happy we can spend onli time together and spending the limit amount of money for our dinner and gift for baby gal.
i do not care to eat bad food, i can eat shit with you .
just make sure that i'm with you.
i did told you not need to celebrate with me today, 40% is truly from my heart. WHO know, u really no come...
haha
man always never understand woman inside feeling.
i told you, i dun wan to celebrate bcoz i dunwan you to be stressful. You might be worry that the amount of money counldn't lead me a memorable buffday
that's why i telling you not to celebrate..
who know??
u get angry, and end up the call.
and
never come and find me untill now.
now is 6.38pm. i had passed the half day for nothing.
i thought you will come my house...
i thought we could have a little time to be together.
i thought u could hugging me and sing me a buffday song as i sang for you on yours buffday.
i not need a secret recipi cake. Mayb a muffin or donut , simple. but make satisfaction
you called me in the morning. Seriously i'm happy with that. Bcoz u awake quite early, usually u would never wake up on that time.
sure bcoz of me, rite?
you're surely asking me to go to yours restaurant.
i dunwan....it's boring. u knoe??
i knew this can save money, coz own parent business not needed to pay.
i dunwan...have you ask me why??
ALmost every , watever festival or celebration i went yours restaurant.
plusing, i'd comfirmed the date with my family. they bringing me to puchong to have a steamboat dinner together.
in the afternoon, you did called me again.
you told me that u bought me a gift and currently left rm7
.......................
you asked me, may us celebrate a special one this year with only rm7.
and promised to me. This is the last and onli year we celebrate like that.
never and ever again.
i didn't talk so much.
i'm refuse to go out with you this night.
rm7???
this can make you, my bf into more shameful situation if we really go out wit onli rm7 !!!
I'm not look down you with rm7.
i'm jz understand, tat's impossible.
if we knew something that is impossible, dun let it happened !
i scare later what i wan, and you cant affort .Then you will be more upset.
but cant deny that, i'm quite touched with it.
i don't care to eat the lousiest food ever on my birthday !
but...
how about you come and find me instead of goin out???
goin out is surely spending More.
i'm waiting you since morning untill now.
the time you called me already 12:36pm
now is 7.08pm
and sound like you not coming to find me.
What i wanna say is
I RATHER YOU TO FIND ME, BUT NOT TO BUY ME THE PRESENT.
but, i didn't tell you. I scared you putting yours wholeheart for choosing me a present, then i hurt your feeling again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: