Thursday, September 18, 2008

i'm so late on here

omg omg omg .....
i was like years no update here.
there wasn't mean i have no special thing happened recently, there was alot of thing i did these days.....

i'm just lazy+busy+dizzy to update
Yesterday my dar has started his carrer , FINALLY ~
The day was reached !
The chance to meet is lesser lesser and lesser........
today is the second day he goin to work,hope he can get along with his working partner !
Dar is a smart guy.....
he can overcome any difficuities for sure !
me cant do anything to him, i'm just can stand by him when he is in trouble.
GAMPATEH ~~~

The journey of future is just started
All of us having a target
Now....Let's run for it !!!


Last weekend i replaced my friend Ah Moon worked as a DG promoter in Cheras Selatan
it was a sudden "invitation" again...
haiz....!!
i'm really not good in reject ppl, that's why u all always seeing me doin this and that for my fren.
Nvm....she is a good fren of mine, so i accepted .
Plus, her bf had came back from Australia. No wonder she has no time for work la, she wanna to accompany his boi boi. I'm very like this kind of couple, both of them are so loyalty treating their beloved.
His bf went Australia about 3 month , and they still can maintain their relationship even more better than before.
6 years !!!!!!! They already together about 6 years........so i managed to lend her a hand on my sweet weekend >.<
haha....
sound like i helping her, bcoz of their loyalty.
So so.....my bf and me also around 4 years........
i'm appreciate this relationship so so much ~
we had been leave each other about 3 month bcoz of the Programme NAsional Service !!!
i'll remember the circumtance FOrever !!!

no handphone
no 3G
no network

but we were still never betray each other during that hardship.
(this is the point)
So, sometime i could compared. ME and dar is much more pity than Ah moon and her bf. They still can see each other through 3G .
Ah moon told me, if i can stay longer with my dar as we can ,the duration of relationship will be longer compare with her's at the age of 22.

OKAY....LET'S talk about my job on weekend.
this is my forth job !!!
DG.......
Hehehe......what a conincidence ! i'm A DG user.....
luckily not maxis, celcom or HOTLINK !!!
IF not i could be not-in-mood

bcoz i love YELLOW MAN, I LOVE DG ADVERTISE
"i will follow you"
so creative~~~
morover, it's sad to tell . There was all BOYS promoter !
i'm the ONLY ONE gal gal.....
they treat me so so good (^.^)
that was the first time , i got a feeling that i'm was like a pricesss for them.
hahahahaha
that really feel good...
i'm quite enjoying , coz i had never got that feeling b4.....
beside of my dar la.
that was really different thing for me in that two days.........
ALL boy working around me, and i did chat alot with them.
okay..okay..
i'm know i should not !!!
Mayb i'm too long time didnt interract with guys , BCOZZ i just face a guy that is MY DAR.
So when comes to some topic , i could like to know more detail from them.
Actually, i feeling myself like a "Jungle women"
Coz the first time, met guy that are very very addicted in branded thing.
a guy could spend 500 on his jeans
and lotsa lotsa NIKE shoes
he having very "expensive" outlook
he even give money to his gf and FORCE her to buy clothes in branded shop instead of sg. wang.
i'm abit suprised still got boy that care about his outer features ...
coz my bf was not
hehe
so what....??
call me JUNGLE GIRL la wei ~~~
hmmm....
Mayb i met several quite different guys in my circle of fren in DG, that i usually will not like them when i saw them at the first sight or first talk.
it's not a special thing, that i could simply hate guys......
bcoz Beside of my dar, i got prejudice against almost every guys
haiz....
Do u guys know, since i coupled up with my dar.....
i becoming un-normal.
hehe...
sorry to say that.
this happened Mayb is due to the usual "boy" friends around in my daily are "LaLa" or SporTy or Nutzzz or BaNana
their age are also around 15-18
unmature or ....???
i'm not sure
Sound like i never met someone mature in my life right??
YA.......(beside my dar, but sometime he doesn't)
Even worse......in DG
how ever a guy they act, they are still a GUY . a Male.......
they also did flirting me in the first day
ask my number
talking dirty-joke
watching other sexy gal


........................


i hate the most is
he asked me "Am i still got chance???"
the first day we met, how can in Love??? huh???
if u in love with me, i'm sure u're not the serious one in love
so...haha...
i estimated he wasn't a good guy, of course not loyalty.
how can i Love you???
siao ~~~
they have talked alot of reality that happened between my bf and me and trying to break down us...
i'm admitted i quite admire to ....
BCOZ of his loyalty to his ex gf and his kindness
but i not love him
how can i love him??? right?? just like what i mention above.
on the last day working.....
he did told me
stg..........
"if once a day u really break up with your's bf, come and find me"
speechless......
( he is another that i mention above.)
hahaha.......
i tak pandai main tipu
AND
i'm goin to express everything here.

YA. i'm quite happy that he told me that.
WHY???????
not bcoz that i'd bored with my dar.
i'm not Goin to give up my dar

BUT WHY AM I FEELING HAPPY????

BCOZ....
I'M FINALLY GOT ANOTHER PERSON DOES LIKE ME INSTEAD OF MY DAR...
OF COURSE i was happy....
(^.^)
that meaning, i still got the *power*
muahahaha

i love my dar...
no other !!!
i love myself for being so loyal
no other !!!

muahahaha ~~~
i'm a good gal, no wonder other guy like me.
hahahaa
mayb he really can the see the inside me.

SO Dar.....
CARE ME MORE....CARE ME MORE....!!! APPRECIATE ME !!!
(turning into) Insane me~~~
haha

finally, they're failed to do so
i able to think okay, dar....dun so worry
u and me had passed lotsa thing that another couldn't know.

but cant deny that....
they're gentlemen ^^
they could talk sofely to me
lend their chair for me to sit when seeing me tireD
thanks lo for those 2 days..
i'm so happy working with they all....
coz
no pressure....no tension....no stress
we chatting all the time
i was sitting somemore
no choice lo, i been force to work....i'm just replacing my fren


BIG RAY
SMALL RAY
MENG
haha......
as a memories to written down their name to remember i had been working with DG b4.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY MID-AUTUMM FESTIVAL

HAHA, i know it's abit late to greet here and abit late to post on.Coz i need to put much more time on studies. haha

Tuesday , the chinese society had organized a mid-autumm party in ucsi. It's so fresh for me,coz my previous sch never had this kind of activities b4.So i decided to buy 2 ticket to join the party. U know?? sometime i should be involved into some activities that held in ucsi to let ourselves looked *active* haha

we would like to be good student that which is excellent not only morally but also academically. Wahaha.

I'M SO SO happy that i could celebrate this festival with my dar. First time~~ He was so kind to manage some time to accompany me....and got won 2 dolls for me ^^

there were quite alot of games to play....And our senior of Mass Com was the MC on that day.Hmmm....ok ok la....some of the performance did entertain me, but some could boring me.

the modern dance that we willing to wait for is ...........it's not good to say *SUCK* or *BAD* .....so quite ok la ^^ hehe

I recalled back, the most made me laugh like nobody's business was the Lucky Draw seasion ! i didnt got any hamper on that lucky draw. But something happened making everyone there laugh like hell....! Both of the MC are chinese , but one of them are respomsible to translate in eng....when they drawing out a number, one of the MC did translate the number in eng after mandarin. But the indian heard the wrong number and get on stage to pick his present. So paiseh la wei, when the Mc found out the indian had heard the wrong number.

0880=0088

but, finally the indian consider as so forturnate and lucky. Bcoz it seem like the owner of 0880 is gone. The present also belonging to him. ^^ congrat congrat

that's all...........

88

0 comments: