Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy

Seeking for vacation to go during the coming chinese new year.We wanna go Sydney iniatially, the plan cancelled eventually because the price of ticket had rise just within several days.
T.T
Dad giving me load of pressure , he keep telling me to book the ticket online earlier but i didnt get the credit card from my mom so how can i manage to book the tickets??? Furthermore, there are load of trouble to go vacation to Sydney....over bajet, excel holiday, the whole journey to sydney (from kl -> melbourme -> sydney) is depending on me. I asked dar to follow us, but he has no passport and he cant give me immediate confirm so i just ignore him.
Sydney has been cancelled in our list, but dad will not give up easily like that >.<
He tend to go any other vacation for his holidays...This is what he used to during the chinese new year...otherwise as he say "he will die"
i really busy recently, i have to use my time wisely instead to do survey of the vacation. Really no mood.
SARAWAK will be our next tend to vacation........
the price of ticket of 5 family member just only RM3000 instead of RM 15000(SYDNEY TRIP)
haiz....but i have to find the accomodation by myself ...
i'm so hectic !!!
i have no time, here it is final....then chinese new year is around the corner....
I'm out of breath due to the "too early" arrival of new year !
Give me some space to breath ~
Gonna ask dar to join our trip, then i will rely on him.
"you lead and i'll follow"

0 comments: