Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Gift

What kind of Present i hope to received??


Nikom DSLR D60
otherwise???
olympus suck!


Lv big volume
can put all my books inside ^^


Watch
wondering which branded???
or anyone can tell me which is suit my style?


a New hair style
present's is so boring and annoying



ArrrH ~ ~ ~ ~
i'm just such a girl that admire branded .BitCh
A LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE ITS SPORT
i think this behaviour will be last untill i'm the age of 60??
actually, all of that just my desires....
not a must i must get it. Or those can consider as a Target, a Goal that encourage me to work harder in order to get what I WANT

but, if i failed to do so??? if i becoming more and more dependent to my husband after i married???
because what i am now is what i not wanna to be...understand?
+++i'm definate a vivid dependent girl now.+++
This is due to i adopted in a good family that i can easily get everything from them
i had never work hard for the car...laptop...hanphone...clothes...higher education in private university...
i even rely on my Dar after i stepped in "love"
movie, breakfast,lunch,dinner, hanphone, transport, watch, bag, legchain........
but sometime he also couldn't satisfied what i want just like what i asked for recently so i have to be understanding. Therefore i did help him when he was in difficulties......I think this is one of my good??
When comes to my studies, i rely on friends......to help me (>.<)"
gosh~ *fainted* I'm just a fifth wheel ! ! !


_____________________________________________



okay, The hopes In the Christmas=New Year 2009
is.........

i can get a watch and a school bag la...i don't have a watch really and the bag i'm using now was broken and i used it for so long time already since my secondary school. Many friends asked me to throw the bag because it really looked so Dirty. haha.

Oh ya, the top wish is i can pass all the subjects taken in sem 1 !!! I don't wanna RETAKE, it is so costly...I will get the result after Christmas so i sincerely hope my wish will be come true.
Ya, it was foolish to hope without action right???
But i did put my effort in my studies since the first lessons untill the last.So if i failed, it's also very unfair to me
and if i'm really failed....That can proven, i'm really a useless peRson.
haha....
Lastly, all my friends will be happier AND healtier .
Jiawen can get a ideal boyfriend. ^^
AS well as my family member.....healthy is the first !!! Money Second okay? Then, more income la of course...who do not like money??? huh?? huh???
Hope grandma can come out from the sad memory , be cheerful and knoe more friends instead to be slone in the house keep thinking of grandpa....
i love you.
Hope Dar can "naik pangkat" la, then he may get no reason not to buy me Bag jor (>.<)
and I'm sure dar sure CAN de with his ability and he is qualified to get it.
What is your's ,that is yours.
DAR must be healthy also ! Stop playing basketball after just finished eating.Last but not least, hope he can get more Off day ....hehe


I can still remember the time we just get to know each other through webcam....He changed a lot ! Thanks GOD give me such a big present , i treasure it so much !



The last time me, So Fit !!!

so, i hope i can lose my weight to 45kg.

k.....hehe. abit shy to say that. bye.

0 comments: