Friday, October 3, 2008

i wan u to dissappeared !!!

1/10/08
which is My first day of holiday
Finally, my parents off
hmmm....
we went Klang again.
i dunno when it started, any holiday we would go klang for 1-day travel
and my family day was spoiled ~~~bcoz of someone
i love to be with my family *sometime*
why sometime??
coz *sometime* there was always a big quarrel in my family
no Other..!!! Just my sister with my mom or dad.
She really got on my nerves !!!
i really cant abided her for any long ...got a few time, i nearly give her a slap !
i think i got the qualified to do this, bcoz i'm her eldest sister !
i wanna explode !!!! BOMB~~~
Got any children wish to see their parents to die???
Here she is,
MY sister. WONG KAH KHEE
I hate her.
i told my dar last time when i was form5 ."I wanna killed HER"
i really hope to....
She did curse my parents to Die...
No matter how my parents scolded me, i will never ask them to Die.
i will silence and let them scold.
bcoz i know i'm surely did something wrong that could bring anger to them.
But how bout She???
if my mom scold her with one sentence, she will reply hundred sentences
and curse my parents....TO DIE
and many many many rude word.
"zi bai , mahai , tiao ni ....."
i dunno how to taip here.....i felt hard, digust, difficuit, guilty even i never expressed those word with my mouth instead of taiping.
imagine a 15 yrs old girl with fair skin, educated in private secondary school.
Can scolded her parents loudly with those rude words.
she made me feel viomit toward her attitude
i dunwan this type of sister.
and the point is....
she got 2 side of faces ............
she act totally different at home compare in school.
really different.
when we eat out, the way she talked .......mosquito also cant hear what she say.
i wan to record all the thing she did in house !!!
then, show to all her fren and specially for teacher.
every year, my mom would meet the teacher ....
the teacher always complaint she is too Quiet ....Muahahahahahhaha~~~
what the hell?
i Must record !!! i must record a full video and show everyone here .....!!!
i wan her to be famose !!!
i wan her to disappeared in my house !!!
She is the one to spoiled the harmony and peaceful in a family
She made my mom sad, She made my mom cried !
i will be change ...i must be change !!!
i wan to let my mom know that, she still got me instead of that Bitch
i will treat her the best, of course my dad also.
i love my parents very much
But why....
why they still can laugh when her daughter cursing them to Die???
Why they dun wan teach their daughter???
.......................
all the children in this family also got problem !!!
i admited....me too
i'm upset to this family already

0 comments: