Sunday, October 12, 2008

load of feeling


10/10/08


Friday as usual got class from 11am -5pm
but my heart wasn't in Writng and psychology class....my heart flew away~~~
far far away to Dar place...haha
10/10/08 mia psychology seem to passed so fast on that day, mayb it's related to the topic been taught .
* L-o-v-E *
"WhO is in love now??" teacher asked.
i used to keep quiet at this moment when theres any teacher ask for the answer.
forgive me for my dishonesty.
After this topic, i only know that theres divided into 3 type of love in theory





Here we got Sternberg's love triangle...

-Passion

-intimacy

-commitment

i think i'm the second one...we got load of sharing in the relationship. AND this is once of the way to keep ur's relationship longer. I do not wish i will be the third one, which i s commitment. They maintain their relationship bcoz of the promises, and COMMITMENT. They mayb not loving each other already, but they unable to break bcoz of childrens and other factors...

Oh YEAh...What is ur's "Love langangue"???

We should know what ourself love langagues and so on your other part love langangue, if not....there might be load of arguement, quarelling, disagreement, un-compatible in a relationship. ^^



ATTENTION DASH CHEN !!!

My lOve Langangue= Gift, Romantic, physical touch and spending time together !!!


HAIZ....i noticed that i'm "buzier" and "more buzy" these a few day. Everyone having exam these a few day...PMR and final exam in secondary sch also around the corner. TOMORO i having a test on "PROBABILITIES & STATISTIC"

I must try my must tomoro...to score full 15%

Now i got the feel of "sTrEsS" Already !!! Blame it to Film and Art , Pyschology, and Writng class. i taking 5 subs in this sem, so far i able to cope well in algebra and probability course.I tink both of those courses are practical and those are familiar to me coz i got the basic of Add math in secondary....But i really dunno how should i study Film and art and psychology...!!!

ALL THE THEORY AND HISTORICAL THINGY !!!

THE worst is Film and Art !!! we watched film which is consider as very literature and art...Beside of watching film , we also got lectures teaching....I totally cant understand all the thing she taught so far, i tink this is due to

we got no notes !!!!!!!!!! AND

The MAIN COURSE is The classroom is in DARK all the time ~~~~how can we copy all the thing in the dark condition. It's so great that she informed us to take note from the official website....but so far the site is not updated yet. (>.<(" i must bring my camera next time ^^

i'm damn worry about the test and assigment of film and art....i do not know what the thing she goin to ask us in the test...About thosefilm we watched so far??? BaRAka?? Elizabeth???.....

GOSH!~~ help me


OMG OMG OMG.......

Back to friday.....

we cant decide where to go after dar fetch me back to home. He was exhausted...sad to him being like this. He unable to tke a proper rest on his only off day. Bcoz he rushed here and there for his family and me...T.T guity~~


bcoz of this ......i took a determination. An important DETERMINATION

i knew i will be very suffer of this decision......but NEVER MIND !



then, i BEG dar to go in my car...i would like to show him my driving (I bed him , haha) luckily no any accident happended....i succeed to bring him for Bak Kut Teh. ^^ i made him more tired to sit beside me, bcox he have to put 100XX of attention during i driving. S-o-r-r-i

then, i dun wanna tiring dar....so i keep my mouth shut , let him decide where to go ! No matter leisure mall or his restaurant...i also willing to follow. I changed a lot for him already, if last time i'm sure get angry of the bored. WE u-turned to leisure mall when we got news that ampang having traffic jam, aftert then, we u-turned again to Ampang after knowing the Jam is finished. (>.<) hehe....quite fun ya~~ As usual. i talked alot in the car...non-stop untill we reached his restaurant ! i felt like laughing when i recalling back....why can i talk non- stop in front of everyone??? Muahahahaha~~~

Ya~~ finally back to his restaurant again...Nvm...! Dar tend to bring me to Station 1 for our 2nd round, but her mom had blocked our planned....bCOZ theres buzy in the restaurant. I'm quite dissapointed actually...but nvm,i wont bring troubles to him ^^


Yeah, i go visited KAR LOK zai ........!!!



he becoming more naughty now...same like me talked non-stop !!! wahahaha. He is a pity boy boy, same like my dar last time.......he got a same childhhod as my dar,living in aunty house, far far away from his mummy, bcoz of the broken family . He seem like missing my dar so much...bcoz my dar sleep a room with kar lok last time when kar lok first came to aunty house. He cried extreamely pity that time, when he first came in to stay there . I heard it, coz i talking hp with dar last time at that moment.









Then. we back home to restaurant to take our dinner. My parents came along......after the dinner, dar's mum chat with my parents ...like usual....

but this time...i heard sumthing that made me feel so pain....and cried ! IS all about future, Money.......

it is not easy to become a MAN, male....alot of responsiblily to carry on. Everyone is looking at you and waiting of you to see when u gonna to success once a day. Dar....try your best but not to be tension .okay.... i know you can control your emotional very well than me...bcoz i'm always the one to worry ....think too much !!! that's why i'm always the one crying in front of you.


haiz...i need yours shoulder for my entire life ^^

we'll success once a day.

our dream..........

not far.......!!!

11/10/08

My grandparents dog !!!

been crashed by car,the dog is okay now.But it's one of the eye.........
OMG ~~

MY heart so pain to see this, it is very ;loyal to my grandparents. But now it is sure suffering pain, but no one can help it.

God bless you. okay??

forgive me...i not dare to touch you like last time. i feel so sad too.

0 comments: