Saturday, October 18, 2008

My entire week...

13/10/08
Sushi King @ Leisure mall

Pheww~~Sushi King promotion Again !!! Actually can it consider as "promotion" ? Mayb we should call it as reward for "all walks of life" in Malaysia. Hahaha...(forgive me, becoz recently just finished my Writing exam !!!)
RM2 per plate...!!! Wow ~~
damn syok !!! Usually went sushi i have to think twice before eating, especially those sushi with prawn, sashimi on top !!! That day i just simply take what i wanted for long.....!!!

Really so happy....Eating is my hobby !

that day also having gathering with my secondary buddies, As usual, i cant meet all of them, there are always several were missing. Some was busying working, some was busying, and someone was busying take care of her's baby. It's really so hard to "invite" them (>.<)
When only we can get together ??? when my marriage???
muahahaha ~

She hunted for prawn only !!!

omg~~~

Sorry my dear, this angle of snapping is totally a failure of mine !

this wasn't what we had only ate !!!

we paid RM 50++ for 22 plate. It's so damn worth !!!
After then, we chat alot about our studies at MCd. They all having a hardship on their studies, the syallabus of form six is really so burden to carry on. I found that i've took a right decision of choosing foundation and Mass Com for then. IF i chosen form six last time, it should be a waste on money and time, bcoz i'm really not good in study.
On the other way, failed in college is doens't matter ! Only need one thing.....MONEY !!!
i do a promise to myself, i cant failed !!! bcoz i'm poor ^^
But, so far my result is acceptable.Today just went back to coll for my mid-term on Algebra. I'm quite satisfied that what i had done. Hope theres no any mistaken again !!! i'm always careless !!!

After my frens all gone, i take a bus to go back.i have been so long time never take bus already. It's annouying while waiting bus when theres heavy rain is coming. Feel so helpless....Got bf seem like dun hv ! he unable to fetch me. NVM, i tend to training myself into indepedent ^^
feel so worry i have no transport to go back that time. Finally i called my mom.

It's so WINDY, Before the heavy rain is coming !!! i unable to open my eyes ^^











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15/10/08

Sushi King @ LEISURE MALL *again*



Wednesday again.....As i mentioned before, we always got load of time on wednesday ! We didnt skip class, theres a lot of time between the class before and after. Sometime, we got about 6 hours for break !!! shit.....So , we decided to eat our all time favourite again !!! YUm yum ~

we' were keep hunting for the worty one. (T.T)

SO bad, our mission is failed that day, we ate not mush what we wanted !!!


~only 10 plates ~

Then, we went to the mall seeking for present for the buffday gal. Then we back to our coll for our hand-made card . We got no any "accesories" on that moment.for instance, scissor, paper, glue...etc. It's a challenge for us to do what we what.

as a Mass com students, we done ~









THE PRODUCT IS LIKE THIS


nOT just the rubbish below we gave her la of course, along with a present also.




we done it with limited material we got.


pls appreciate the "rubbish"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


16/10/08


Secret Recipe

Thursday suppose to coll on 3.45pm , having Writing class on 4pm. We went to coll earlier coz mid-term is coming and we got load of Quetion unable to solve. Hmmm.....seem like our decesion is right. Bcoz i just done my mid-term this morning, those questions is all on my fingertips. ^^ we went secret recipe for my hi-tea and JIawen lunch time. i'm so dare to walk into Secret recipe with RM7 in my wallet. (>.<)

thanks Ms. foong. ALthough my fren "fuck" you alot on her's blog. haha

s-o-r-r-y Jiawen ~~~

Actually nobody can help us, if we dont want to put effort on our studies. So. eventually i wanna thanks myself for being so hardworking. hahaha.

"PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: