Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Holi Holiday...

2/10/08
second day of holiday .
Dad had dissapeared since the early morning.
he gone somewhere else
T.T
NO papa day
i had awake then got heard my mon shouted on my name loudly....
i wondering why everytime she know i'd woke up (-.-)"
now i know Why~~
Bcoz i wearing a "ring ring" leg chain. No wonder.
i cant hide any place wearing that chain. >.<"
luckily, she shouted on my name not bcoz of i did somthing wrong again.
Is BCOZ, she wan to watch the next episod of 家好月圆 with me.
i'm super tired~~~

(T.T)

We had just watched this episod last night untill 3am !!!
then, mon cant wait for the next episod
ok....i accompany her to watch for the rest, then we headed to Makhota for our breasfast+lunch

*Susan cafe*

mom's hair...her hair made her famous.haha and my bro nutzz looked.

Food With COLOUR

Tasty...delicious...Vanila blended

sausage looked thin and long. pity pity. But i don't like it. i'm prefer taiwan sausage.^^

vegetarian pizza is healthier.

then, back to home.

contunues the episod家好月圆. (>.<)"

my mom had addicted to it. What a hurry-sickness !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/10/08

i have been wait for this long long time. Yeah !!! i can see my dar ~~ i can see him~~ Soon....i count down-ing since i woke up in the morning. Damn happy.

i let him sleep later before he was goin to find me. Bcoz he is my dar, he work so hard in daily. But, non of my expected, he woke up quite early .i felt quite suprised When he gave me a called in the morning. Good boy~~~

i cooked as his ordered. Hmmm....don't expected what good food i would cook. As what my mom laugh at me, "what u cooked, the cat also don't wanna eat" !!! Damn hurt. haha....i have no idea what to cook...no dishes in the fridge. Got load la, just i unable to cook the fresh one . haha. forgive me~~~

i decided to cooked him a porridge...simple make easy !!!

hmmm

the final is......

3/4 of porridge had brought to fed the cats. ^^

i feel so useless to myself. I cant even cook a complete meal for dar. i'm so touched that he had eaten a few into stomatch. So yuck~~ i know he wishes to eat once a day in the future. Soon, k? i gotta ask JiaWen for the recipe. hoho.

Yesterday was so sweet, really too long time didn't meet each other. I wanna jump on him, but i counldn't. BCoz i'm sure he has no energy to "handle" me yesterday, the lunch i cooked was spoiled ~~~

Arrrhh~~~~~

I WANNA BE A GOOD CHEF !!!

(i know "chef" sound too exagratte and too profesional, but i shouldn't wrote good cooker instead as good chef ) i trust u all will understand ^^

after several huggies , kisses, chit chat, boasting , fooling........we headed to Midvalley for a movie with my new car ^^ muahahaha ~~~

Yeah!!! FINALLY !!! EVENTUALLY !!!

3D

*** JOURNEY OF CENTRE TO THE EARTH ***

i know this isn't a new movie, i cant believe now we have to wait for a long perios only watch this this. This proven we're really very rare to meet each other recently. Last time, we used to go cinema for every new movie. We paid a lot on Movie. Now??....we're oppsite with updated (T.T)

nvm....as what dar told me, we're onli 18 but cant really got like what the teenagers life as other teenagers enjoying...but we can enjoy it when 30yrs old...Muahahahaha. I don't know i shoiuld be sad or happy.... that isn't consider teenager life already, We will most proprobly enjoy the full-grown people OR married life when we reached 30 (>.<)"

back to the movie,

JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH + 3D

IT IS SO GREAT !!! FASTANSTIC !!! WONDERFUL !!! PERFECT!!! EXCELLENT !!! SPLENDID !!! now i only felt , we'll appreciate something that we get it for so hard !!! especially what we had desired to get. T.T

There was happened some tragedy when on the way home.....this tragedy made money lost !!! i think i had be changed...last time i will very unhappy if we have to pay amount of money on something that is unworth bcoz of due to our carelessness.

last time i will keep nagging or scolding on him...dunno why yesterday i didn't. ^^

mayb i'm too appreciate yeaterday. The only day spending sticking with him.

the next station is HIS family RESTAURANT again ~~~ nvm la!!! Seem like i have a long time never come here already. But..What a conincidence i meet my mom and her frens there too. HAHA.

tata~~~

0 comments: