Saturday, October 11, 2008

this might be a long post


this should be a long post, when should i start from???
a week i didn't updated, mayb this a good phenomena for me.....i had no open my computer ,but i also didn't spend too much time on television programme. I'm just did my revision on studies.
I make myself to be hardworking and tired bcoz not to miss him.

I know he is paying effort on the another place.....on other way, i must also do pretty good in my studies.
this made me not feel so lonely.
There is no deny that i was really really so lonely.....
since dar started his job.
We just can meet once a week, incrediblely unacceptable!
i'm not happy
i'm not happy
i'm not happy
i'm definitely not happy.


i know he works very hard everyday
SO , i must keep my childishness , tolerate him. (^o^)
not to bring him any trouble to annouying him in this "super" period
i will cheer up, k?
Everyday i also tend to dash to find him immediately....i really wish to cook or buy him a best lunch ever everyday. But this wish will only be true when we were married.
he treated himself a bad meal everyday...coz the cost on food outside really so big, especially he is working in Low Yat.
9/10/08
i having class at 4pm on thursday, so i managed to find my dar....i feel so happy, he will be so touched and happy to see me suddenly appear in front of him without doubt. I'm sure.
Another reason i went sg.wang that day is also bcoz i wanna to search any place where is selling resonable price lunch. I'm very useless....i failed to do so....

i heard many people told me that there is a food court at forth floor, i reached forth floor but i didn't see any food court there. I know i should walk a round around the car park, and the FOOD COURT is situated at there. But i'm unable to do that, i know i could meet any dangerous if i keep walking alone in the car park. So i walked down to other restaurant again to buy his meal.
Dar, i think i'm more adorable with this action right???
althought i want to make my dar feel happy to see me appeared suddenly and bring him lunch, but i could think rasional way not to leave myself in a dangerous circustance.
If i'm really met up any dangerous on that day, my parents will blame on dar. My dar will be guity and sad for the entire life.
i'm okay.........finally.


Dar....
i will find you again...okay?
next time will be my fulll of love hand-made lunch !

After spending several hours with my dar in his work place...i should leave.
then , i joined Jiawen and edison for lunch in sg.wang. We were dated to buy the wearing for the Halloween party for the coll.

Hmmmm......

i'm not take part in the party sadly.
bcoz halloween party is on Friday, i should spend time with my dar....what A waste !!!
Yeah, as i promised, i will join u guys next years...!!!


WEI....WEI ....WEI...i very touched la wei !!
Thanks Jiawen and MonGit.....!!
both of them sure blur why i thanks so much to them.

they knew i miss my dar so much, before we headed to time square they told me they wanna go Low Yat and do some survey on the latest computer and the point is let me meet my dar more a while.
Actually...i'm very happy !!!
including dar....dar told me he got sold out a projector after i find him.

Thanks !!!


this is our last station, time square ! What a conincidense, we met the member whose is the one organise this Halloween part choosing Halloween item in the shop. They buy a lot of thing, so we got 20% discount from the shop. hooray~~

The shop having a lot of funny thing, all of us keep trying all the masks ...hat...spec...coloured hair... which is suit for their ideal image to attend the party. ARRRHHH~~~~

I'm not taking part in the party...so sad !!! but i bought one mask lastly. haha. Bocz it was too nice...i tend to put it as once of my collection too. Later i goin to buy more and more,

they bought load load of thing. Wow~~~

JiaWen 's mask...!!! pretty nice MASK

i'm looked so sick~~~ i wan buy this hat !!! it's so cool , i wanna wear it to perform a magic show

JiaWen "desire" cloud hat. Muahaha. Does she looked cute with that??

she looked better now!!!

me~~~

i bought another instead of this finally ~~~

Then, when we paid for these......we only discovered we gonna late for the class already !!! OMG!!!

But , we might be on time to class also...20min i think is enough if no traffic jam on the road ! Finally we're on time....all of us were so evcited about the party. Althought i'm not joining. I'm wondering what made me excited incrediblely. haha

~HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~

0 comments: