Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Mid-term + My never-updated blog

I don't know should i put myself as very busy or very free !!!
i having my mid-term in this coming Saturday~ pheww~~~ ! Have to come back coll on Saturday again. It's annouying !!!
Mid-term mid-term mid-term mid term
i got alot of Q dunno how to do.
that's why i'm her so early in library.
another thing is.....
my blog got vry little countable post only. This is due to my habit "lazy" !!!
i have to post it soon...or not so soon....I should done which is more important for me !!!
Update blog not to show anyone to view or we called as reader. Bcoz i also know theres not much "reader" of mine. Simply update just for my dar (who is should know my daily life better) and lastly....i wanna keep my blog as long as i am alive , it's like a Photo album+ story as well .

0 comments: