Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All about fren

September will be meaningful in this year....
alright, this is the month of my birthday and i will start my studies in coll on sept 2nd ~finally~
i keep on feeling that i have start my studies tooooooo late !
wastin alot of time. omg~ there are more than half year i have been waiting for. And, i think beside of NS and part time job i had been wastin half year staying in da house for NOTHING !!!

i'm a piece of shit ~~~

In btw, eventually i confirmed dar's mom unable to support the amount on education and managed him to work. Hope dar after several years of working experinces can successful opening his own business .
hehe...really cant imagine what will happen after several years when i got finshed my studies and how goin on with dar's business ! and now sound like, we'll be into different status of life after all.

abit worry , but excited !!!


tomoro will be the orientation day in UCSI.
what is the feeling on mine??? complex~
i was too long time being lazy in house, in a sudden wanna get up for study....
feeling so weird, but excited ! haha
really no idea what the thing i needed to pack in my bag . omg***
oh,yea ~ the peer that is goin on with me is hang hang and nick
haha, nick is not the point la...he is jz a normal + ordinary "banana" that i have been meet !

which meant my nightmare jz started ! haha

Yea, haha...here she is hang hang ! Eventhough the time we know each is short but i miss the joy and laughter that happened in NS becoz we're close !!! i'm still remember we got a long pillow talk in dorm while we got MC(tis is so hard to get it beyond than u can imagine)
but, jamie is currently not "available" by us, she is so far at subang !



sob sob....miss u girls ~


i always telling myself, Ns made me gain alot....coz of u girls ! making a :( ---> :)
another is MayWen...the one whose sleep beside me and make me stay back in kelantan althought i can go back my home with the qualified of form6. haha~ really feeling that she got a real and big power can made me stay back.
or....mayb i put FREN the first??? but, since we back from kelantan untill now, we never go out for gathering yet . hehe...why?



me, maywen, Wai



me, maywen, Thing




ya...finally LiSuet !!! she is really a sweet gal that i have never meet b4. she use a wholeheart to treats every fren. We got real fate , we know each other from primary>secondary>Ns>same dorm !!!
i admitted, i was feeling so bad when get know we'll be in same dorm ! But, as day go by, you had really help me alot !!! You of course know my temper, tat's why u always leave me a distance when my face turned into different.
Got one night, i'm feeling not well...i was laying on the bed , grouned for the feeling of viomit. She sat on my side, and touched my forehead , comfort me ! She even like a mother gave me pat lighly on my back to asleep me.
i will always rmb this circustance in my life.
......
............
..................
.............................
............................................
..............................
....................
.............
.......
Thanks you !!!
throughtout Ns....i got whose my true fren ! and my dar not yet broke up wit me in da 3 month. haha. satisfaction !!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

AND HERE !!
The scene when Out of current happened !!!



talking about Ns, the third barch is coming back on 6th sept. Tat's also my birthday !!!
willing to meet her soon.
my lovely ketam !!!

0 comments: