Monday, August 25, 2008

Done


Yeah, i did it !!!
i succeed the driving test. Damn easy . man~
is it always needed to suffer abit money loss only can done my mission ???
i will always remember my Number.009 . HAHA...
the side parking and 3 point turn goin very smooth, after i passed the "mountain".

the weather in the morning is freaking cold...looked like rain is coming, i thought my test is goin to delay again. Luckily not need.
hmmm...
i got know more about the merit on myself.
guess wat??
** i can calmly face the difficulties or challenge. **
hehe, am i ??
can i say that, if i really can solve my trouble steadly, how could i failed last time?? hehe. i'm just can surely telling you, i have no any nervous or panic last time. And that is the main point, i failed !!!

whatever.....
jz like what my mom sent me
shirley
Boleh !!!


0 comments: