Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good news

yeah, today got answered *Fish* called in the afternoon.
well, what and why does i'm happy is he told me he finally got a gf....whoo-hoo !! since long time ago, i have been asking myself, when only i can escape from this guy entangled.here it is!!! finally...best wishes for him too...
since i know him, he work as a fishmonger....Forgotten when is it started the day already, form2 or form 3 untill now. Ya, he has been chasing me for so long time. He is such of anoying, vexing , irritating guy tat i never meet in my life ! i never fall in love with him , NEVER! mayb he is some kind of rude and low educated person ! althought i knew him long time than my dar, he also hard to attract my attention on him. Imagine...i got 4 years relationship with my dar already.
But, recently he had changed his working area to new zealand, he could speaking in english and more mature in thinking. It is a good change for himself ! that's why he got a perfect gf which is pretty and rich . oh man~ that's every man desire !
Hahaha...i do not know when my dar and me started to give him a name as *Fish*.It is quite suit for him...and this is a forever secret for him that we're calling him * Fish*
Usually i would never like to answer his call , coz i already got my bf...answering guys call can make me feel SIN !!! but sometime also got exception bcoz it is too fast responses and our hand can accidentally picked up the call while our hp ringing. Normally would not talk more than long then i will find any reason or pretending connection problem to end up the conversation ~
sorry------dar .
Hate him a lot for disturbin my life, even thought i got bf......
cant describe how much i hate him, he is like cant understand mandarin also....everytime i told him stop calling me, he is still call the next time. When my dar got answered his called , he pretended he never called me. SEE~ how spinleless was he? that's why i looked down on him *cowardly man*. All of this will end once a day . i hope so.
i still believe in myself, i WILL NOT BETRAY my beloved ~


0 comments: