Sunday, August 10, 2008

happy family day


Yeah...there was a happy weekend i had passed ! finally my parents got free time to have a dinner at dar's restaurant. Dar and me have been waiting for this chance for so so long already. It is suppose is my turn to treat them to a meal, bcoz i got my first salary in my life....but unfortunately all my salary is saving in the bank. Hoho~
!!! SUPER HAPPY !!!
BUT.......
Many unlucky thing happened since we enter his restaurant (T.T) spoiled the mood and the circumtance around the restaurant are occupies wit shamefulness.
Firstly , mummy got her handphone serious drop on the floor when she goin into the restaurant...
Secondly.....is
GUESS WHAT?????



A PIECE OF CEILING IS FALLed DOWN FROM TOP
and we were just sitting where the place the piece of ceiling falled down !!!


luckily never hit my dad and me , bcox we had sit jz down the ceiling...if not, whose gonna know what would happened???
fun rite??
it is consider as ***lucky or unlucky***??????
the tragedy is just happened when i was bitting a chicken, then i felt stg falling down from the top....feeling got a wind blow....haha !
and when i turned my head back seeking for what is the thing, i shocked ~ a piece of ceiling !!!
althought i suppose to feeling lucky that it has no hit my dad or me, but i'm still feeling very weird about it...bcoz the ceiling is really above the way we sit !
ok la!
god blessing us again !
thanks god.
guys u should know
this kind of tragedy happened in my dar restaurant *toward* my family, is how much shameful to carring on?
never mind la dar...forget about it !!!

dar and aunty is trying to reconcile the miss. *giggle*


illness me
illness me
illness me
illness me
illness me


tis is what the sis's product when boring


innocent boi



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today just went for the open day in UCSI ...

no crowded with people there. Lucky~

finally got registered and got a tour around the campus....(T.T) The HOT weather made me cant breathe (>.<) when i reached the forth floor, omg... the hot air increased immediately when then lift door was opened . The point is, that *hot and stuffy floor* is where the place we play gym,basketball and other activities. how can???

Everywhere is hot hot hot la...moody ~

i cant stop compare the campus wit Segi...but, i know i have to stop tis action from now ! **fine...**

the orientation day is coming soon already...soon i get to go back my school life !

gampateh

afterthat, mummy fetch dar back to his place...and we got our lunch time together again ^^
i got taste my favourite dish today...feel satisfaction !
happy ~
happy weekend

1 comments:

SHARON....... said...

hehe....
normally SUNDAY all the air con are close......for the MPH floor tooo......

you really seem a bit pity too...
cannot get the collage that you actually really like.....!!